If you are interested in Bachelor spoilers for Ben Higgins season, there are lots of juicy tidbits in this article! (https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/673982451803406336)
This article is for fans who would like to have an idea what to expect on the 20th season of The Bachelor with Ben Higgins. If you simply cannot wait for the season to start, then you may enjoy reading the tidbits below.
There are two things you should know about the information listed here. First, if you absolutely do not want to know what is going to happen, do not read any further. Second, these spoilers were gleaned from a variety of articles and interviews. The events listed below cannot be independently verified, since neither ABC nor Ben Higgins are going to either confirm or deny what will happen over the next few months. Therefore, there is no way to know with certainty that these spoilers are correct.
However, a variety of “spies” have assured us they are correct … right down to who will receive the final rose and engagement ring!
With those thoughts in mind, these are The Bachelor spoilers for the Ben Higgins season … or at least what we think we know!
- Ben has said that viewers should not expect a lot of kissing. He wants to take his time to get to know the women, first. Of course, apparently this subject came up when one of the contestants, Lace, said she wanted a “better first kiss,” which only resulted in things becoming awkward between her and Ben.
- Ben indicated in an interview that he was “shocked” to discover that two women from Chris’s season will also be on his … Becca Tilley and Amber James. However, he said that the reason he was shocked was because he was actually pleased that those two women wanted to meet him.
- Ben admitted that he did not fully watch Chris’s season. He knew there was the possibility he would be dating one of the women from that show, and he did not want to have preconceptions.
- One thing is for sure, and not likely to be a spoiler … we can expect plenty of drama in this season of The Bachelor.
Want to Know More about the Women Ben Meets?
Before we reveal who we think will win the final rose, readers may want to know more about all the women who will start out on the this season of The Bachelor. If so, you will find it handy to print out the list, along with their bio info, contained in the article link below.
“Meet the 28 Women on the Bachelor 2016”
Stop Here if You Do Not Want to Know the Finalists!
- Behind-the-scenes hints suggest that the final three women will be: Caila Quinn, Joelle “JoJo” Fletcher, and Lauren Bushnell. (You can find his rumored final choice at the end of this article, if you want to know the latest gossip).
- The overnight dates and final rose ceremony take place at the Sandals Royal Plantation resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Sources have indicated that Caila gets eliminated after the overnight dates, leaving only JoJo and Lauren as the final two women. However, there was also speculation that JoJo would be the first of the three to be eliminated. (Could one of these three women become the next Bachelorette? Only time will tell. However, the Bachelorette has always been one of the final four women from the preceding season of The Bachelor.
- Want to know the name of the final woman Ben chose? You’ll find it at the end of this article … or at least who we’ve been told won the final rose.
You may also enjoy this trailer about this season of The Bachelor. After that, for those who want to know, you can read the biggest of the Bachelor spoilers for Ben Higgins season and learn the name of the woman who we’ve heard has won Ben’s heart!
Now … do you want to know more? If not, stop reading here.
MAJOR SPOILER – Do Not Read if You Do Not Want to Know the Final Choice:
- If you don’t want to know who received the final rose (and engagement ring), do not read any further. If you want to know who Ben chose, the spoilers all indicate that it is Lauren and that she and Ben are currently engaged. Now, we just have to watch the show to see if they are right!
ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ 2016 Spoilers: Has Ben Higgins’ Final Rose Decision Already Been Uncovered?
Share with your friendsFollow Us