Even if you are planning a small & intimate wedding, you still would want to capture the right moments on camera and video. In other words, you need a reliable and experienced wedding videography service. If you are confused with too many quotes, here is a quick guide that will come in handy.
- Start early. You will be surprised to find that many wedding videographers are booked months in advance. If you don’t want to book that early, just keep a window of one month at the least.
- Check their work profile. This one is a no brainer. If you check for Wedding videos by Reverent Wedding Film, you will realize that they specialize in all kinds of themes and contemporary ideas. The portfolio of a company has a lot to say about their expertise.
- Don’t ask for quote first. This tip may feel a bit odd, but do not ask for a quote right away. The first step is to align your goals and expectations with that of the service you have shortlisted. Allow their wedding videographers and cinematographers to come up with ideas.
- Discuss your expectations. If you have found a perfect wedding film on the web, make sure to share the same with your wedding videographer, because the team needs to know what you expect of them. Most videos these days are made like films – aesthetic, often simple, and not very loud.
- Plan other things in advance. Before you book your wedding videographer, ensure that you check for other details first. For example, an outdoor venue may be more suitable for a cinematic video. Also, in case you don’t have a theme in mind, be open to getting ideas.
Finally, check for packages or get an estimate based on your specific needs. Your wedding film is an investment, and it makes sense to select a wedding videography team that knows its job and is willing to deliver on the goals. You may also want to get references of other clients, or else, just check if they have good reviews online. Also, check as many videos on the web as possible, to know the current trends. Ideally, the wedding film package will include a trailer and a highlight reel, but you may want to ask about that in detail.
With these aspects in mind, finding the right wedding videographer shouldn’t be a hard task at all.