Are you getting caught on unexpected Vet bills? If yes, then you need to cover your pets with insurance for accidents that happen all the time. The pet insurance providers offer their clients with a generous amount towards your pet’s insurance, in which you can make claims for an amount even up to $15,000.
The cover includes all the veterinary practitioners who are licensed by the Australian government. The claims have become simpler with the advent of the online facilities, which makes the process fast and smooth too. There are several categories of pet insurance covers:
Dog and Puppy Insurance
Dogs and puppies are the popular pet choices of most of the Australians. Their insurance policies are straightforward, with a range of additional benefits in favor of the pet owner. All the unexpected veterinary treatments on your dog are covered in this policy.
The policy however should be renewed every year to provide for the ongoing condition of your pet dog. There are dog insurance plans wherein you can even make sure you cover only a particular emergency. These safety net plans are designed for our furry friends who could be the healthiest and the fittest and yet could run into an unfortunate accident.
- Up to 80% of the vet bills are covered under this insurance
- The Annual claim limit exceeds $5000
- All the licensed Australian vets are included in the policy
- There is also a special coverage for a specified illness
Some of the insurers offer primary pet cover, value policies and also luxury policies with nominal and additional benefits respectively. The luxury or superior plans have the highest level of coverage for your pet for any pre-conceived emergencies. The value policies are usually tailored as per the payment level of the pet owners.
It is very important for the pet owner to make an informed decision by comparing the pet insurance policies offered by various companies and avail the one that suits his personal pet. Get a quote and protect your loved one with the best pet insurance company.
Benefits of Pet Insurance
- It provides an umbrella cover for the pet’s lifetime
- Veterinary fee for accidents, injury and illness are covered under the policy
- A complimentary treatment is usually included in the policy
- The liability is borne by the third party insurer
- Unexpected death from an injury or illness is compensated
- The Boarding fee of the pet is included
- The loss incurred by the owner by the theft or straying of their pet
- Quarantine expenses
- Emergency Repatriation expenses
- Rewards for staying healthy all year
Apart from dog and cat, the other most insured animal is the horse. Contact https://www.iselect.com.au/pet-insurance/ for your pet insurance cover, the claiming or any advice to select the right insurance policy for your pet animal. To provide the best health care to your pets, choose the best policy for the beloved members of your family.